Wednesday 2 October 2013

Julie Ford Oliver

My apologies for not posting recently, I have been so busy with life in general, selling house, family etc, but I hope to have a new finished piece to post soon. In the mean time I would like to introduce you to my new favourite oil painter, Julie Ford Oliver. I am not normally into  still lifes, but you really must have a look at her work, it is so different from anything I have seen before. I bought the Artbyte Julie made on her technique which she calls 'fracturing' and I can't wait to try it out when I have my new studio setup...Also she is a wonderful teacher and seems to have time for everyone :)

On a completely different note, let me introduce you to the little houseguest we recently found behind our couch, isn't he cute? I think he/she will definitely be the subject of a painting or two!





No comments:

Post a Comment