Friday 15 May 2015

Sneaky Peaky :)



Sorry about the quality of these pics, we haven't had a good day this week to take photos. First we had smoke from the stupid prescribed burning in the forest, now we have rain (which I love because we don't get a whole lot of that here). I have just delivered this piece to an exhibition this morning and don't have a decent photo of it :( Anyhow, these are some little teasers for you...after all my serious subject matter lately I have given myself permission to do this silly piece of whimsy...I had fun from start to finish with this one :) I used pretty much everything I could in this, real moth, collage, ink, acrylic, resin, moulding paste and even some air dry clay. I have come to understand the philosophy behind Mixed Media...basically it's using whatever it takes to get the job done! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment