Thursday 30 July 2015

Ellen Jewett




Lately I have been playing with air dry clay, let me tell you...it's not easy to make something basic so when I came across Ellen Jewett I was just flabbergasted. I don't even have words to describe how these sculptures move me :) Also I would like to share a couple of other links...I was so excited to be invited to join a very special exhibition in September called 'So Unexpected' at a beautiful venue called 'Avocados', this is the Facebook Page. The exhibition is part of the Spring into Armadale Calender of Events festival. It's a beautiful venue and I am very excited to have the opportunity to hang 3 large pieces. The exhibition will feature Hills Artists that work in paint, glass, textiles and wood and promises something for everyone, check it out if you are in the area :) Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment