Saturday 28 May 2016

New Work with a side of excuses :)

Nocturne 2  Graphite, collage, acrylic and gold leaf on cradled panel

Hi there strangers :) Yes it's been a while...as well as the usual distractions of life add copious amounts of solitary painting, then dump an entire cup of tea on an almost new laptop and what you end up with is a media blackout! But I'm back now and I have some new work to post. I am still experimenting with combining drawing with my other mixed media style lately as well, and I have been quietly fooling around with my pastels again as I have some beautiful landscape references that are inspiring me...hopefully I will produce something worthwhile from them soon (I'm a bit rusty with the dusty!) Anyway, just a quick post tonight :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment