Monday 3 June 2013

The Adjustment Bureau

 
 
 
Well, I didn't want to go there, however after much debate with the resident art critics, it was decided. Shows how much a fresh set of eyes helps doesn't it? (that pun actually was unintentional, but it really works right?) Every time I looked at my doggy it looked a little off somewhere in his face and I don't just mean the mad colours. So after the engineers and mathmeticians of the household gave me indisputable evidence in the form of measurements I had no choice but to move the eyes...waaahhh. And not just one of them but both, and not just once but twice because I do not take advice easily! That led me to tweaking his muzzle, rubbing out a chick and replacing it etc etc etc. To cut a long story short, I think Cyril is now ready to meet his public...hopefully nobody laughs :) The first images in each set are before shots...

 

2 comments: