Monday 3 November 2014

dum de dumm





                                     
Last week I couldn't even sleep properly for all the new ideas floating around my otherwise empty head...as soon as I went in my studio it was like I had forgotten how to do anything. I have been through this before (along with many other artists) and I know it will pass, but for now I am going to give myself permission to just tool around with my new Inktense pencils and do some much needed tidying up. I also made these little ATC size feathers (wow, I have been working hard). You might remember recently I was part of Seth Apter's challenge to post pictures of our messy studio tables? Well I felt a little shame (only a little!) so I have had a big clean up - above you can see my sickeningly tidy work table (there is definitely something wrong!). I do however have a couple of new youtube videos in the pipeline so I think I will work on them too. :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment